How can I book an appointment?
The appointment with us is scheduled online via our website.
- Click on this link: https://splendorandarrow.com/appointment/
- Select the service
- Select the date and time that works best for you
- Confirm the appointment
In case you have special requirements or inquiries, please contact us at (646) 256-1042.
How long will the appointment last?
In general, each appointment takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour. However, it also depends on each situation.
How does the process of ordering custom garment take place?
Transparently, the whole process goes through the following steps:
- Measurement – Your measurement will be taken by Splendor & Arrow’s Master Tailor. During this step, details such as the customer’s body type and posture will also be considered, as they require various tailoring techniques, specifications, clothing construction and pattern making. Measurement is the critical step for a perfect-fitting garment.
- Styling – We will be working with you to figure out the best styling solution for your custom garment. It all bases on your preference, taste, purpose, and lifestyle. During this step, the style selection and design will be decided to meet your requirement for the fit types, fabric, lining, buttons, and plenty of other details (lapels, vents, pockets, stitching and so on). This step will be taken after the measurement is finished on the same appointment.
- Tailoring – Your garment will then be crafted exactly basing on your measurement and body types, your style and preference. The tailoring process will be done by expert tailors in the U.S and Canada.
- Fitting and Pickup –Before the custom garment is handed over to you, you will have the fitting session. In some cases, minor alteration may be needed and will be done by us.
How long will your custom pieces be ready?
It takes 3 to 5 weeks to have your order finished.
What is the payment method?
We accept cash, check, most major credit cards, and Paypal.